Courtesy of WikiHow, Let me take this time to show you how to twerk. Hope Toolz is reading this, that big ass balloon doesn’t know how to twerk.
Doing the Squat and Shake Twerk
1. Get into a squat position. You don’t want to be too low to the ground, but low enough so that you are grounded and easily balanced. Consider keeping your knees behind your toes to avoid knee injury .
2. Pop your booty outward. Get into the stance where it looks like you are about to sit into a chair–your booty should be the main attraction.
3. Hold your hands up either in the air or by your sides and shake your booty back and forth . Practice this rhythmically and along with the music.
Practicing the Hands on the Ground Twerk
1. Stand with your legs parallel, separated . Make sure your legs are straight and your torso if facing forward.
2. Put your hands on the ground. You can have a slight bend in your legs and make sure at least your fingertips touch the ground.
3. Bend and straighten your legs quickly, accentuating the booty pop during the move . Bend and straighten your legs along with the rhythm of the music. You can also shake and move your booty as you twerk.
1. Stand about two feet away from a sturdy wall . Stand facing away from the wall but within close proximity so you can see the wall in your peripheral vision.
2. Put your hands on the floor. This time you want to make sure you have a strong/good grip on the floor as you will be walking your feet up the wall so you don’t want to fall.
3. Walk your feet up the wall and bend your knees . Hold this position momentarily while you shake your booty.